Florida-South Florida

Checks! Reading, Toast & Speech

I talked to my 3... Yes THREE... MOH's today. I now have 3 special parts of my wedding confirmed and agreed upon!

My Matron OH, Megan, my HS BF & still very good friend, said she would be honored to read Corinthians 13:4 (Love is) during our Ceremony. First time I had ever heard it, was at her wedding and we both bought the same artwork from BBB that has parts of it! I was trying so hard not to ball, especially since she was my little best friend and I introduced her to her DH!

My Maid OH, Geta, my closest BF, will be doing a sweet, but short toast about FI and I. She has been with us since the day FI & I finally met in person! She hates talking in front of people, but she WANTS to do this... which makes it mean even more.

Sarah, my Matron OH and BFFAAD, will be doing a funny and slightly embarrassing speech and creating a slideshow to be displayed during dinner. We were talking about it today and we set some guidelines... No pictures of me in the bathroom... (when we were 12, she snuck in one time and snapped a pic of me), nothing that I will kill her for, and no pix of X BF's. (except the one of me with Lance Bass... ::::sigh::: ) (anything else I should forbid? She had that evil laugh going on... lol)

As she said, there is no one on Earth who knows me as well as she does. Not my FI, not my sisters (who are way older like 16 years and moved out when I was a toddler)... noone. Only my mother knew me better... but now Sarah has that honor... and I am afriad... I am so very afraid. lol

but I am also sooooooooo excited.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Checks! Reading, Toast & Speech

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards