Florida-South Florida
Options

dreading RSVP's and I haven't even sent out invites yet.

I am already dreading these RSVP's and plus ones. I am usually a very straight forward tell you how it is person, but for some reason I feel like I wont have the heart to tell people no lol. I figured our bridal party can bring a plus one most have a fiance, married or g/f b/f we know, but one doesnt and I dont want him to bring some random chick we don't know. Same with another friend of ours who is a guest he might want to bring a girl I went to HS with and dont talk to but I dont want her there and I dont know how to go about saying no, do I just sent the invite with the "1" in the reserved seating?? ugh i hate this part of planning.
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: dreading RSVP's and I haven't even sent out invites yet.

• Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try not to stress until it happens, maybe you will be lucky and they will get the hint.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm no good with advice in this matter because I went dictator-bride on everybody and declared no +1s. If I know your girlfriend or boyfriend to the level of considering them my friend, that is entirely different. Otherwise, sorry.

The thing with +1s is that if you give it to one person, you have to to give it to everybody else because it's not fair. Such a sticky situation, just be sure to be careful when you address this with the people you're allowing +1s. They shouldn't get the impression that this is a general rule for EVERYBODY else, you know?

Maybe talk in private with the member of your bridl party and let them know you'd like to make this a special case because they're in the bridal party. I'm sure you'll handle it just fine, doll.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.

Jen-I did talk to him in private and things are good. I figured out what and how im going to do it. If I know the g/f b/f b/c Im friends then go ahead and bring them. If I dont nope sorry byebye lol. Im sticking firm to this. =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards