Florida-South Florida
Options

DIY timetable & ideas

Hi Girls!
I really want to do some DIY items for the wedding next year. I'm just wondering when I should start doing the little projects?? How far out did you start your projects? Anything in particular I can do wayy ahead of time?

I think I want to do some signs, maybe invitations (seems too hard), bridesmaids bags & items, favors, etc...

Just looking for some ideas

Thanks girls!!
*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: DIY timetable &amp;amp; ideas

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Start now!! I'm making my cardbox, thank you sign, centerpieces (I'm making these the night before, or the day of), bridesmaid bags, OOT bags, etc as early as I possibly can. Just make sure you have a place to store the items. Clearly, don't make things that are perishable or will go bad by the time your wedding rolls around, haha!

You can also make table numbers, "I Do" letters, aisle runners, etc way ahead of time, again, as long as you have place to store everything.

The DIY board is AMAZING. There are so so many ideas on there. Some girls have really helpful bios. 
    Check out: 
    http://hannahandben.weebly.com/ --> Hannah has tons of really well done DIY projects!! She's one of my favorites on the DIY board.

http://vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com/ --> Jenna has lots and lots of VistaPrint ideas!

Also, I know Erica, Laura, myself, Beth, Angel, and a few other girls have some DIY ideas on our bio. 

GL!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Start as soon as you can. I started at 9 months and am basically done but keep adding things to the list! lol If you do invites try to start early they will be the most time consuming, I think with having to put them all together
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much Faith! Such good ideas..I'll def have to check out that board.
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree! Start as soon as possible. Some projects take awhile and you dont want to do too many DIY's a month or two out and rush
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes Now is a good time to start.... :D
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards