Florida-South Florida

To crash or not to crash...:)

Ok, so we are having a hotel wedding in a ballroom.
We have so many people we want to come but can't really afford for the sit down part so we have been telling some friends to crash the wedding..lol
Have any of you done this.. Do you think the hotel monitors who really goes in and out of a ballroom especially when there is the photobooth on the terrace outside and smokers..
What do you guys think??
:)

Re: To crash or not to crash...:)

• edited December 2011
    Ive seen alot of ppl do that at their weddings...im sure no ones going to notice specially if u have 100+ guest walking around
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not a fan of inviting guests that aren't invited to all parts of the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    LOL this is funny! you can do anything you want as long as you don't hurt people by not inviting them to the rest of the wedding. If they don't mind/care go ahead and do it! LOL
  • edited December 2011
    I have to agree with Jamie...I think it's a sticky situation and I would just avoid it.  
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Jaime & Janet but hey, it's your wedding.
  • edited December 2011

I would be worried about ending up with an additional bill at the should the Hotel find out =s

South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • edited December 2011
    Welli its about 5 people that we hang out with not all the time but that told us they wanted to crash and we told them sure.. I guess if they show they show. i don't know how the hotel is going to know 5 more people on top of the 130 we will already have there..

I will let you know how it works out.lol
    :)

thanks for everyone's input!

• edited December 2011
    The hotel will NOT notice, and don't forget your attrition rate.... you will have peobably 5-10 people NOT show up for whatever reason... it happens. If they are cool with crashing, I say why not. As Marie Antionette said, Let them eat cake!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Meh, I guess 5 people is not the end of the world....
  • edited December 2011
    you can always put them on the "standby" list. I have a few guest on this list. Like if a guest cant come then they are first in line to come.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards