Florida-South Florida
Options

::Lynette::

Hi, I am new to this board and was going to wait until Monday to do my official intro. I am apart of the November 2012 board, and they arent very lively. I havent been so active on The Knot because my wedding is so far off...but I am starting to get back on and thinking about things since I want the extra time advantage I have. Anyways, what is the Siggy Challenge thing I keep seeing on some of the girls posts, and where do you find it? Where would I find the meanings of the acronyms people use? Are there any tips or hints you can give me? Also, I saw that there is a chit chat on the first Monday of the month, where do you go for that? Are there ever any live meetings knotties do her in SOFLO? Sorry for the flood of questions. TYIA...I know that one. :)
Katie

Re: ::Lynette::

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome to the board. I'm not Lynette, but I think I can help with some of your questions.

The Siggy Challenge for Jan. is your wedding shoes. You post a pic. of them in your siggy (instructions in Lynette's bio).

Also, Lynette has a post at the very top of the board that has hints and tips for posting on the board. You can reach her bio from there, and I believe she has a list of acronym's in her bio.

The Knottie Night is the first Mon. of every month, and all you do is show up on the board at 8PM, and post to your hearts desire. It's just a way to get all the girls interacting.

HTH & GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Steph you took the words outta my mouth!!!

Welcome to the board Katie!! If that didn't quite answer your questions, please let me know! I'll go into greater detail.

I made another post (at the top) with the common acronyms!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy to help :)
  • Options
    fishinflagirlfishinflagirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alright, I have one last question...
    Lynette, I went on your Bio, which is awesome BTW (lol), and I didnt see the Siggy thing, just for future reference when the month changes. Although, im sure I will see it on other girls. I cant really participate in some, but I can sure try. :)
    Thanks again for everything.
    GL and Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you sooo much Steph and Lynette! That helped me out a lot. I cant wait to start getting to know you girls. This is soooo exciting and a lot of fun!
    Thanks again and talk to you soon! 
    Katie

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're very welcome dear!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness! How do you all do your "Planning Bio". Where do you create that. They are sooo cool and look like they could be fun to create! Im sooo sorry for all the questions. I feel so helpless right now.
    Thanks...AGAIN!
    K
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards