Florida-South Florida

Moving

Ahh so I am all moved over to Sarasota or University Park(10 min away) and let me tell you there are bugs here!! I didn't have any bugs in Miami! Those stupid "love bugs" are everywhere. This will take some getting used to.

Re: Moving

• edited December 2011
    ahhh Love bugs!! I use to hate them driving to the West Coast. I think it's just the season for them. Glad you are settled in!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Yes they are gross!! Settled in may not be the right term! lol stuff is everywhere.. but my shoes are all in place! :)

• Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes love bugs are only here in seasons.. Usually its only may and september they are gross, wash your car when they get on but other than that they are just annoying.
  • edited December 2011
    hahah love it, your shoes are in order... that sounds like me too! Glad you may it safe is a better ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    O Erica I know I def will. Just need some rec's for like hair places and things like that. Lets see if anyone answers.
  • anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!!!!! They are like a Plague! I lived in Tampa for 5 years and I'm sorry to tell you, but Love Bug season is TWICE a year! Around May and again around October. Make sure you get your car washed regularly because the dead-bug juices that get left all over your car will rust away your paint. I don't think you'll ever get used them entirely although when we moved back down to S.Fl. it took almost a year before I suddenly asked someone, "Hey, I haven't seen any love bugs?! You don't get the infestations down here!?"
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh poor Laura, so sad you had to move so far away. I hated the love bugs when ever I'd visit my grandma in Dade city. Hope you get settled quickly. GL!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards