Florida-South Florida
Options

24 hours ahhh!

Wanted to share a quick post.  I get married tomorrow.  I'm scared.

I've been MIA lately, because these last few days/weeks I've been running around like a crazy person, trying to finalizing things.  I'm so sick of it.  I just want to be over and done with.

I am feeling nervous, not about the actual wedding, I think everyone will do what they are supposed to, but the $ issue is really hitting me.  I think I could've had a nice wedding at a cheaper location, or with less food, etc.  I'm scared that I'll be nickle and dimed by some vendor without realizing.  Or they'll ask me if I want some option, I'll say yes, not realizing it was an upgrade - not just an alternate.

I finalized my numbers, but I've had so many cancellations.  I'm really mad about that.  I wish I had given a minimum number of guests when creating a package.  I've learned thats its easier to add people, or upgrade things, than the other way around.

My parents had a cultural pre-wedding festivity yesterday and I got really emotional.  I really really really don't want to cry during my wedding.  I hate crying in front of anyone, but I cry so easy.  I guess that part is inevitable.

I'm looking forward to the day.  I am not looking forward to dealing with any vendors afterwards about anything or having to wait for my photos/video.

I thought this would just be a quick post, but my mind is going in all different directions right now.  Oddly enough, I'm having nightmares, but not wedding nightmares.  Nightmares where I'm being fired at work.  I hope that is not a sign of anything.

I'll try to wrap this up.  Thanks for letting me share my feeelings.  I don't know how I would've planned my wedding without you Knotties.  Shout out to my girl Priya - I will email you as soon as this craziness is over.

Re: 24 hours ahhh!

• Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Enjoy the last few hours as a single lady! Your wedding will be wonderful! Enjoy! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Awe - Congrats on having your big day tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. Thanks for share your worries because it helps others know that they aren't alone. I'm sure everything will be beautiful and worth every penny. Can't wait to hear your reviews!

*February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  You're so close. I'm sure everything will turn out great. Enjoy your day. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you! I hope things get a little better today-- just remember that tomorrow you'll be married to the love of your life! It's all worth it.

Can't wait to hear all about it!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Don't forget to take a deep breathe and soak up the experience!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your big day Nina!!! I can't believe it's here!!! Don't worry, everything will go great and just remember to take some time to take everything in. You'll see that all of your hard work and hours of work will all be worth it. Enjoy your day and don't forget to let us know how it all went! Have tons of fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards