Florida-South Florida
Options

My finger is naked!

And sad!  The jeweler had to take my ring today for a few days so I feel bare.  But on a happy note, he took it to size it again and to make sure that he makes my band a perfect fit to my e-ring... it's a matching set but the band kind of interferes with the stone setting so he's going to fix it... Thursday can't come soon enough! :-/
Photobucket

Re: My finger is naked!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awwwww!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    as I was showering this morning I remembered we havent engraved ours yet and its time for a polish and I remembered why I refused to do it....I dont wan't a naked finger like Candiiissss LOL
    Eventually it needs to be done but why does it take SO long!!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    atleast it's nake for a good reason. I would be so bummed also
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to pick it up as a set on Thursday!  I'll def post a pick when I get it! :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw bummer!! I hate being without it, makes me sad!!! The ring sizing was off where FI got my ring so we had to have is resized and I didn't want to let it out of my sight but it was so big...! I was so happy when we went to our local jewelry (where he bought jewelry for me before, but not my ering, he used Blue Nile) and they said they could have it done by that afternoon. Hallelujah, I was so thrilled...and almost terrified when 20 minutes before closing they hadn't called! FI saved the day though...I can't imagine being ringless, especially when it was that early in the engagement!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know its such a weird feeling... but to know I get to pick up my wedding set all together when it's ready... I just hope I like it as much in person as I do in my head... I think I'll love it and cannot wait!!!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards