Florida-South Florida
Options

Moore Building

Does anyone have rental pricing info on this location or who I can contact to get it? Or what their curfew is?

I love the space and am trying to have a plan b to my original choice if that falls through.

Thanks in advance!

Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Moore Building

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe I remember reading on the board awhile ago that it was atleast $8,000 to rent, but I could be confused. It's a beautiful venue, my cousin had his reception there this summer and had over 300 guests and used the first and second floor for tables and food stations. They also have a garden/outside area. The cocktail hour was supposed to be there, but it was raining that night so it was inside in another large room.

Also, they paid for valet parking for everyone which was very necessary. So if you do end up exploring the venue, ask about valet. And don't be afraid to ask them to lower the price! ;)

ooh! Found a blog post about renting it: http://www.womangettingmarried.com/weddingvenues/wedding-venues-miami-2/

I can't find the website of the event group that rents it out, I'm sorry! I've seen it before, but can't seem to find it. GL!

EDIT:: Found the website: http://www.bridgehouseevents.com/

P.S. My cousin had Paella Tropical cater it. The event group's website says they cater, so I'm not sure if they also own it or do events there. HTH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I inquired recently and it was $10k ... hth!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about the Moore Building per se, but if you're interested in that space, you might also want to look into 1111 Lincoln.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    $8k to $10k?!.. thanks girls but I am going to pray real hard for my original place! lmao

wayyyyyyyyyyy too much for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, $10K I asked too!! CRAZY!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards