Florida-South Florida
Options

Confession Wednesday

What is bothering you? What do you confess
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Confession Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess after 1 1/2 years of planning, the RSVP - Reply stage is the WORST for me. People don't know how to send things back or make a decision of yes or no
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI started his new job on Monday and he works 8:30-5:30 Monday thru Friday... which is great. BUT, he can't seem adjust to getting up at 7am and comes home super grumpy and tired. After all day of not seeing him, I'm bummed that he's in a bad mood and wants to just sleep when he comes home.

I know I'm being silly but I also know that he will hopefully adjust to the schedule soon and things will be much better next week. :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm freaked out about the USPS! I sent my Mom out a wedding invitation last Thursday, as a test run since I'm not planning on sending them out for real until mid September. She has still not received it! Ahhh!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The house buying process! All the offers we have put in (now up to 7 total) have either been beaten becuase the other buyer had cash or they put an offer in hours before us. It's crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards