Florida-South Florida
Options

Sharing Wedding photos

I would like to create a little card to give to all guests so that they can upload the pics they took of our wedding & we can all share and view.

What sites do you recommened? How can I do this?

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest

Re: Sharing Wedding photos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I created an account in shutterfly for that, and I made the cards in vista print...
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen- do you just give your guests the shutterfly login?

efont- VistaPrint is probably the best way to go. I know a lot of girls on the DIY board are doing the same thing and are using VistaPrint's free business cards!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great! I took advantage of the Living social deal for VP. So I can get cards that way too.

Jen I created an account for shutterfly. Do I create a share page & give access for visitors to contribute to my site? Is that how it works?

Thanks again to the both of you. Laughing

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I created a page and they can just contribute if they have accounts....
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did it so that I gave my guests the password...I think it was with shutterfly. I made the font on my business cards so small that I think anyone over 50 is going to have a hard time reading it! Oops!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards