Florida-South Florida
Options

Ceremony sites- Boca/Deerfield Beach area

Hey ladies, I am looking for a ceremony site in the Boca Raton/Deerfield Beach area.  The reception site may not work out for the ceremony, so I want to see what else is out there.  Remember that I am on a tight budget, but appreciate all of your suggestions and advice. 

I am freaking out, because the wedding is July 30 and I don't think we can make all of this happen.  It's so hard planning everything when you're 1,000 miles away (I'm in Maryland).  Tears were flowing like crazy today,  Crynot a way to start the weekend off.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Re: Ceremony sites- Boca/Deerfield Beach area

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had my ceremony outside at the fountain behind the Boca Raton Marriott.
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can have a ceremony on deerfield beach .. look up the city website for info
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my ceremony & reception at Lighthouse Point Yacht Club... it's right near deerfield beach (it's in a tiny little town called lighthouse point) and it's on the intercoastal.  Check out their website (lpyrc.com).  The coordinator is amazing & their prices are very affordable - we are on a relatively tight budget too.  My ceremony fee is only $650... but i think i got that price b/c i'm having my reception there too... but i don't think it'd be much more for you if you just wanted to do the ceremony there.  There's also a HUGE room upstairs overlooking the water w/ a balcony for you & your BM's to get ready in all day.  It's awesome, i love it!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards