Florida-South Florida
Options

Anyone used Jeff Kolodny?

Has anyone used Jeff Kolodny photography?? W'ere THISCLOSE to booking him.

Did anyone speak wiht him and NOT book him? who did you go with instead, and why??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone used Jeff Kolodny?

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of him. In addition to these girls' opinions, I'd check out WeddingWire as well: http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/jeff-kolodny-photography-inc-boynton-beach/58f0eeeaaa389231.html

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't personally have experience with him. But my friend, who got married last year, hired Jeff for her engagement photos and wedding -- she was very happy with him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know a couple that used Jeff Kolodny and they raved about his work! I saw their wedding photo book that he made for them and the pictures were beautiful. They did say that he is pretty cocky, which my friends figured was justified by his amazing work. When we got engaged I called him up but found out his packages start at $4500, which was well out of our photography budget. 
    We ended up choosing Alan Wilco and Amanda Tang. I've worked with Amanda before and the two of them are very down-to-earth. You can tell they love being photographers and working with people. They aren't cheap but much better priced than Jeff and worked around our budget with no problem. Their photos are amazing and we aren't worried that we will be pushed around or rushed on our wedding day.
    Good Luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Everyone!!

sshine02 - i also have experieced that Jeff is cocky, but have heard from reviews that he actually puts the bride & groom first on the wedding day (as it should be!!)

I'll have a look at all the others recommended as well - thank you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use him personally because he was way out of my price range but my friend hired him and her photos were gorgeous!!! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards