Florida-South Florida
Options

Confessions Wednesday!

Confess away loves!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: Confessions Wednesday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I was really hoping that the jewler would call me and tell me my ring was ready early.. but he hasn't.  :(

I confess this time change has really messed with me and I feel like I need to get it together!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i 2nd the time change! It's making me want to go home and go right to bed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I confess I haven't worked on thank you cards this week...ugh
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh bad Danielle ;-)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess, I'm lying to my FMIL about my save the dates and invites.  She wants me to have them made professionally or to order them online, but I LOVE DIYing so, when I showed her the save the date I told her the same person that made my daughter's 2nd bday invites was making them.  I finished them all up myself last night :x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I still haven't sent ANY invitations out yet. I haven't finished them either.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I want to put a bid on this house we found (and LOVE). FI agrees.

I confess that we should not let anything bother us because it's simply, not worth it!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess that i am super duper stress because i have alot of things to do/buy and FI doesnt understand....exp: i told him this weekend i have to go buy the flowers and stuff for a flower trail (since im doing them myself i have to know how many i need etc) and he doesnt get it ... he doesnt get anything...uggghhh lol

and the time change is way way messing me up too :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess (*giggles*) that I only have like 5 invites out left to send! 31 days away! lol But I think they are super cute and I am sooo excited that I got my printer to work and even print on the envelopes (going to return the $24 clear labels! woohoo)!

Tiff, that's awesome! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards