Florida-South Florida
Options

To Do Tuesday

Re: To Do Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WR- Pack, pack, pack!!  My FI and I are leaving Thursday afternoon for Florida, so need to make sure that we don't forget anything!

NWR- Pick up my uncle and cousin from their hotel, get them a rental car, and spend the day with them.  My cousin is touring the Naval Academy, as he wants to play football, thankfully we have some connections and set him up with the coaches!
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR - Meet with another caterer this Friday afternoon....this vendor is taking way longer to book than I expected. :[

NWR - Cook, Clean, Work. Going on a much needed little weekend getaway to Ft. Myers Beach.
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: Find someone to do my hair! Go with my girls to pick colors for the BM dresses and look for flower girl dress ideas. Continue the hunt for a sale on the wedding shoes I want. Set up an appointment to choose my linens at my venue.

NWR: Go to the doctor today and get over this horrible cold!Oh and laundry -_-
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: I have to pack for my trip down this weekend, we are meeting with 2 linen places, doing our food tasting and cake tasting. 

NWR: keep up with school, get a MRI of my back Thursday
  • Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    edited December 2011
    WR: Send in cake deposit
    NWR: Keep packing up my house for my big move to south FL! 6 Days left to pack everything, ugh!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ucfandreaucfandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: FI and FMIL have a 2nd tasting to choose a fish dish tomorrow (no one liked the first options at Sunday's official tasting).  Also, meeting with the Rabbi for pre-marital counseling (to get a discount on our marriage license).  And, my hair trial is set for Saturday - whee!!

NWR: Lunch with a fmr co-worker who moved away earlier this year - miss her oodles!
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Go with my last BM to order her dress, Order my shoes, buy undergarments for my dress and give my envelopes to invite Danielle to print the addresses on them for me. NWR: nothing.....work? Haha
  • Options
    muneccamunecca member
    edited December 2011
    WR: Meeting with Florist on Saturday...

NWR:  Hanging with my lil ones
  • Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    edited December 2011
    WR:  get ring insured, hire DOC (suggestions needed), officiant, photographer, videophrapher, finalize guest list and order STDs, dj... wow. alot. lol

NWR: find a freakin better job! 
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jen2012Jen2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: decide on a dress, start looking at BM dresses, get ideas for the guys' clothes

NWR: 2nd fitting for a gown I'm wearing to a wedding, buy bday gifts for my friend's boys and my sister, keep working out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards