Florida-South Florida
Options

Checks and Question :)

Checks - So I've had a few checks in the last 2 weeks just haven't had time to share...I had a hair trial (didn't like it but the check is that I changed my mind and want my hair up now), we met with the priest who will be marrying us and went over everything, I had my first dress fitting and everything was almost done - I love my dress even more than when I tried it on and I was so happy with the changes they made to it, we also chose tuxes for FI, his GM and our fathers/grandfathers, this week two of my BMs told me they were going to throw me my shower at one of their houses (SO HAPPY!) so then this weekend we finally started the registry process and registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond!!! Oh I also went shopping with my BM form bachelorette this weekend- I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question - If my shower will be Dec 3rd and my wedding is Feb 4th, when should my invites go out? (My RSVP deadline is Jan 4th)...TIA

Thanks for letting me share girls! I feel like this is getting so close and feeling very real! AH!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks and Question :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the great checks!! That's all so exciting! From what I've read invites should go out 6-8 weeks before, but I'll be watching this to see the advice others give you because I have to tell my venue a final food and guest count a few weeks before too and I'm wondering of this will change the day they say to do it. Right now I'm thinking of doing it at the 9 week mark or maybe 10 because of that but you saved me from asking the same thing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all your checks-- you've been busy!!

The rule is 6-8 weeks out. I hate this rule because I don't think it's enough time. Whatever.

Regardless of the rule, I'd send them out probably late Nov.- early December so you hopefully can miss the holiday shuffle.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all of the checks! :)

I sent my invitations out the beginning of the second week of September and my RSVP date is October 12th, which is one month before the wedding! HTH! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. on your checks! I sent my invites out about 10 - 12 weeks before the wedding. We gave ourselves a full month before the wedding to hassle with the non - RSVPers and give our venue the final headcount.
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all your checks!
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting!!!!
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all your checks :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your help!! :) I think I will just send them on the 4th right after my shower.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards