Florida-South Florida
Options

Directions in invitations?

Are you including a directions/map card within your wedding invitations?  My ceremony/reception is being held at a condo's yacht club, so it may be difficult to locate.  Do you suggest I include a map/directions to the venue?  I purchased print at home invitations, however it does not include invitation enclosures, as it includes response cards.  I guess I can use plain card stock paper to create them myself.  Any tips or suggestions would be wonderful!

Re: Directions in invitations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I printed a map showing the church and the reception site, on large white labels to stick onto the back of the reception card. On the front of the card it said toward the bottom, "see map on reverse". I like how it came out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made my own maps, and will print them on cardstock myself..
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing an accommodation page in my pocketfolds and sending everyone to our website. Our wedding website has the maps and info there
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue will be giving us the map inserts to get to the reception, but I am not sure what I am going to do about how to get to the ceremony. Maybe I will make my own insert for that! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards