Florida-South Florida
Options

RD Locations?

Hi girls!

Looking for recommendations on RD locations in the South Miami, Brickell, Coral Gables area. I've checked Perricones and they don't host large parties on Thursday nights... and am currently finding informatin on Crazy About You and Lolitas. Any others?

We are looking at about 40 to 50 people. TIA!

P.S. this is one of those frustrating changes I was talking about!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: RD Locations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing Bice bistro in the grove - but I don't know if the grove is too far for you. I would also go on Mary brickell villages site - I believe they have a list of restauraunts on there. Does gorden bierch have a private room? Also, miracle mile has a website that lists restaurants and they have a lot of little great ones but I can't think of names right now. Also (I'm being such a ditz I used to live down the street) but the mall off bird road and like lejune that has nordstroms and coach ugh starts with an m I think?? Anyways there is an Italian place in there I went to a bday party at once with like 30 people - it's across the courtyard from that place with all the different beers - I'm sure this isn't very helpful. I went to a birthday for like 50 people at sushi Rock in sobe and had a great time but I know i could never do anything other than Italian or American with my older family so that may be out for you too. China grill is great and does large parties but kinda pricey. If I think of anything else as the day goes on I'll add it
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looked it up - the village of merrick park - the restaurant is villagio - it was good and nice inside
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll definitely be watching this thread... I too am looking for a place to host my rehearsal dinner for about 40 people in the same areas as you! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards