Florida-South Florida
Options

Intro

Hi girls...
My name is Ali & I have been engaged for over a year in a 1/2 & I am starting the planning process now.

I have a wedding date of January 7th 2012 & I am hoping that I can find everything I need in time for that date, especially since I know that most brides start planning 1 to 2yrs in advance & i have nothing other than a groom & a Flower Girl. I guess thats a begining.  Though thanks to School & my fiance loosing his job last year we weren't able to do that since we had to dive into the Wedding Fund. 

I have been told by past knotties who I have been acquainted with, that this board has been extremely helpful & that you girls are the best. You may not be the same girls since most of these girls have been married for 2-3yrs now. But did say if it wasn't for The Knot & The Knotties on the forum they have no idea what they would have done. So I am going to give it a try.

I hope to be able to play an active roll on this board, though with work & a 4yr old that may be a little hard. Since my only real free time is when my munchkin goes to bed.

Again, I just wanted to introduce myself so I just don't chime in & everyone is like who is this girl. I have been schooled that its pretty rude. LoL Along with that there is a knottie lingo. Not sure what that meant, but I am sure I will catch on.

Hope to chat with you all & share ideas throughout this mission. Because that's what its starting to seem like.

XoXo
Ali
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Intro

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Ali! I think you can get it all done in time for your wedding; plus we love to help so please don't hesitate to ask!! 

So glad you decided to join us! Welcome, Congrats, and Happy Planning!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ali and Welcome! Congrats on your engagement. The boards are a live savor and I turn to the forum if I ever doubt anything or want advice. Happy planning
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi & welcome to the board! I'm a January knottie too!  This board is really helpful & all of the girls are awesome. Feel free to chime in whenever you want & ask away. We're all here to help eachother. Laughing

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! The ladies on this board are super helpful. So don't be afraid to ask.
  • Options
    ALIG0107ALIG0107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You Girls for being so Welcoming. I will soon be bombarding you all with questions & advice.
    Again Thank You!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    muneccamunecca member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ali-
     I feel you about the lil ones. I have a 4 yr and 1 yr old...     NOT Time AT alllllll to yourself... =)
      Kelly
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board and Happy Planning! Ask away any quesitons.. The girls on here are awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board! This board has been beyond helpful for me, I turn to it all the time. Good luck and happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards