Florida-South Florida
Options

Dr. Stephen Peters

Has anyone met with Dr. Stephen Peters or worked with him in the past? I'm meeting with him on Monday. Any feedback will be appreicated. Thanks!

www.djstephenpeters.com/

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest

Re: Dr. Stephen Peters

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm friends with him! I had given you the rec for him when you asked for an MC rec. I know him from FIU and he is a SUPER nice guy! I went to a few parties in college he DJed and he used to DJ in clubs on south beach that I would go to. The music was always awesome if you plan on using him for music also. If it's only for MC, he is very well spoken and outgoing so there should be no issue there either. I was going to use him but went with someone else who I also know and happens to also work with my caterer/planner. I felt more comfortable hiring someone who already had a relationship with her. Tell him Nina, the phi mu, said hi :) although he may not remember me bc it's been so long since we hung out lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup, I friended him on FB & realized he works at FIU with me. I've seen a couple of Youtube videos & he seems very nice. But I wanted to know if any knotties also hired him or heard his dj skills first hand. Thanks for the feedback. I'm excited to meet with him to go over details. :) I'm considering hiring him for DJ & MC.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards