Florida-South Florida
Options

Help!

Ok, so ive been trying to think of a signature feature to have at our wedding to make it stand out. Like a photobooth, cotton candy stand, coffee stand, candy buffet, Hora Loca or Crazy hour.....but i cant think of anything. I want it to be unique and not so costly.

Since FI loves Krispy Kreme doughnuts i was thinking of having that as a late snack or before people leave. like putting 2 in a nice little box and an elegant ribbon or something like that, but my mom wasn't too thrilled with that idea.

I would really appreciate any ideas......TIA

Re: Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That would make such a yummy treat for the car ride home!!! Mmm!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That would be a nice treat. I will say though, the photobooth at my wedding was a major hit! EVERYONE was in there and thats what people are still talking about. The pictures are comical and so fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It would be realy cute if you could do that but instead of having them boxed up when you're leaving, if you could actually hire a Krispy Kreme truck to be waiting right outside as the guets are exiting the reception. A last minute unexpected surprise!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the donut idea! Who could say no to Krispy Kreme?!? YUM!!!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness, I need a Krispy Kreme donut like, NOW.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

KRISPY KREME!!!!!  Damn you!! There is none near me!  And now I want not one... I want LOTS of them! All in my mouth!!! YUM!!

I vote for the Krispy Kreme... I love Rachael's idea of the truck, if you can do it. I wanted an ice cream truck to show up and got shot down by FI. lol

You can also go talk to the manager at Krispy Kreme and see if they can do something like a "donut hole" or something smaller that they can give you a good deal on and put those in little to go bags.

Although, not as yummy as KK, but the Donut Divas do on-site donuts. I don't know what they charge, but it's a great idea.

GL ... now send me a Krispy Kreme DONUT!

• Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love love the idea of boxes !!!
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL, you girls are so funny. Im sorry if i stirred up your appetites. I guess i could look into reconsidering the that idea. But feel free to shoot any other ideas too. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Donuts sound good!! I like them as a sweet treat for guest when leaving.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im having a churros cart from donut divas :)
  • Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Donut Divas...I grabbed a bag of donuts from them at a recent bridal show, and they're delicious!

I love the idea of a photobooth, but since FI and I are trying to cut costs, we'll likely have a faux-to booth, which we'll make ourselves.

Having grown up in New York, NOTHING makes me more excited than seeing a Mister Softee ice cream truck around here.  However, there is only one in the tricounty area (yes, I looked it up), and he'll drive the truck to your party for a minimum of $350 in purchases...and I'm really debating it.
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yummm donuts....i wanted to have a donut cake in the morning before the ceremony that ppl can eat from but my bestfriend and mom looked at me nuts...hello dont ppl love kk donuts for breakfast? (it is an early ceremony)...

but im having a desert buffet...(in which i will have donuts! LOL) ... with cupcakes, some pies, donuts, maybe cookies, some chocolates, and a chocolate grooms cake for FI (its a surprise)

I also love the photoboth (but it is expensive) I say if you can afford it go for it ...looks like a lot of fun!
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the donut idea!!  Or even the little ball donuts "munchkins" would be cute since they're more bite size!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards