Florida-South Florida
Options

WR Nightmare!

I dreamed that I invited 120 people but only 14 RSVPed so that's all we planned for. Well, the day of the wedding.. All 120 people showed up!

I forgot our wedding bands, we had to move our reception to a Veteran Lodge thingy and my dress was blue.

At the reception, there was another wedding party holding their reception and we got into a big fight over whose wedding deserved to be there. Then they kidnapped my bridal party and at the end of the night FI was in jail because he punched the other groom.

Seriously. Worst. Dream. Ever. I was so happy to wake up this morning!!

TGIF ladies!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: WR Nightmare!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I had a dream Wednesday night that I changed the date and didn't tell any vendors and was shocked when no one came! I called the pastor and I was told he passed away! Ahhh.. lol It is crazy
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no! Good thing it's just a dream and I'm sure your wedding will turn out great! I really hate having those too 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know these nightmares suck, but I always lol when I read about them. The crazy things our brains dream up!
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! That was a crazy one! Thank goodness it was just a dream. I hate these wedding nightmares, they are horrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Such a crazy dream!!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    crazy dream! I have had a couple of those! soo glad it was just a dream! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had one last night ago where we didn't have any flowers, anywhere. Ironically, my florist calls me today and as you can imagine, my heart skips a beat when I see the caller ID. Luckily they just wanted to remind me to come in next week for a once over on things.

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards