Florida-South Florida
Options

Vendor Reviews

Hey everyone,  I haven't posted in a while since the wedding because I've been super busy.  I've been promising myself I would post vendor reviews and finally got around to them.  So sorry for the delay.  The reviews are in my bio under "Vendors/Reviews."

Happy planning to all the new knotties and congrats to the older ones that have gotten married since I've been away.  xoxo

P.S.  Me still no likey this new Knot.  But at least you get to use smileys!! Tongue out

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Oh!  I'm sure I've forgetten a few vendors since the wedding and I apologize in advance.  If you have any questions whatsoever, let me know!  You can email me @ joetelizabeth @ gmail.com.

• Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Thanks for sharing your reviews. You two looked gorgeous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joet, your reviews (and your wedding) rocked!!!! I haven't had a chance to email you back because I'm in finals and my email is going to be quite detailed. LOL.  But I wanted to thank you for reaching out to me... And let you know that your pics led me to speak to Ubi about lighting (he was already my dj) and to meet Carmen and Favio.  PLUS, your shoes!!! As you say Oh-Em-Gee! LOLOL. I LOVE them and got them myself after seeing your pics.
    Thank you so much for these fabulous reviews. And I'll be emailing you for more info soon!!!
  • Options
    EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

@Zobo - HI ANDRA!!!  You're almost there girl!!!  Thx...xoxo

• Options
    EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, thanks Jeni.  Anything you need.  Yes, those shoes were awesome.  I love them...
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joet, your wedding was absolutely gorgeous!!! One of the best weddings I've seen here by far! Your deets were off the hook and your vision came together perfectly.  Thanks for coming back to do you reviews, and congrats on an amazing day. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the reviews, I know your wedding has inspired so many of us on here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews (its too cute that you reviewed DH..lol). Your wedding was beautiful! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joet thanks for the great reviews!
  • Options
    EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ayana,  thanks babe!  I miss you!  I miss everyone!!!! LOL
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews, your wedding was gorgeous and congrats!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards