Florida-South Florida
Options

Assorted post.. lol

hi ladies! HAPPY FRIDAY!! Jaime DARLING - can't believe it's your weekend!!! I'm so excited for youuuuuuuuu!!!!

1. Last night, I opened an email and we got TICKETS for MARTHA STEWART'S engaged couples episode!!!! I applied a few weeks ago and we got them!! It's in NYC on Feb 11th - I'm so excited. Now to decide what to wear?!?!

2. I got my clarisonic and I've used it for 2 nights - ALREADY I notice a difference. My skin feels smoother -- however, I am breaking out a bit. Apparently this is normal for the first week's use - I'll keep you posted! I got mine on ebay for $122!

3. Sunday is THREE months until the big day! (just in case I don't get on here) -- we have started getting RSVPS - it's all very exciting. SO far we have 22 yes's and 8 no's, not too shabby. No big surprises (yes).

4. I lost 1.6 pounds this week!!! I've been busting my booty for my Feb 3rd b-pics!!! I still want to lose another 5 pounds before then. Fingers crossed.

5. I finished the last episode of season 2 True Blood last night. My new fav show.

ok that's it - work is nutso - love you ladies!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: Assorted post.. lol

• Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats on all the things. thats exciting about the martha stewarts show. thats cool. Congrats on the RSVP's and the weight loss, you go!!

woo whoooo for Jaime!!!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know, I cannot believe tonight is Jaimes RD!!!! Like I am freaking out for her, so excited!!!! I know I am going to be a big ball of tears!

How cool about Martha Stewart!! What is it exactly? You get to appear on her show!
    Congrats!!

I keep hearing great things about the Clarisonic but I am still hesitant to purchase it since I dont think I will use it after the wedding.

yayyyyy for 3 months!!! So weird, then you'll officially be LESS than 3 months and can say "A little over 2 months..."
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So many exciting things!!

What do you get with the show!??!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys!!!!

NO idea what I get but I feel like they always give away free stuff on those shows, lolol -- maybe nothing but that's okay! We'll celebrate V-DAY in NYC since he'll be away in the Poconos for his bach party over the actual day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    rosel80rosel80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting!  3 months, so close!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting! Seems like everything is going amazing for you! Martha sounds like so much fun..love being in the city! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yayyy for Martha tickets! I know I cant wait for Jaime's big day. Amy promised to post on sunday, I know the girls will do fb updates randomly tmrw!!!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exciting news. Congrats. on getting the tickets to the show, and also on the RSVPs that have already started rolling in.
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great news about the Marth Stewart tickets..That's the weekend of my bridal shower :)  I am sure your bpics will look fabulous.
    3mths time will fly by.
    Wow I need to get to it my friend lend me season1 of true blood so I can watch but haven't had the time.
    yay for Jaime!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea for the Martha tickets, that will be a lot of fun!

Good job on the weight loss, you will get there and if you don't you are already beautiful, so don't worry about it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yay for Martha Stewart tix!! I can't wait to hear how it goes.  And congrats on your weight loss :)  you are working hard and it's paying off.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

How cool to get tickets to the Martha Stewart show! Congrats on the weight loss!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!!

I friggen love true blood - I have major hots for eric!

the clarasonic made me break out for a week and after that, BLISS! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

So exciting!!! BTW I just realized I'll be at FI's cousin's wedding on April 24th...made me think of you since I know that's your day :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards