Florida-South Florida
Options

Let's Hear the Weekend Plans!

Tonight: Tutoring. Then FI and I will probably just go out to dinner and watch a new TV show we just found on Netflix!

Tomorrow: FMIL is coming to town for the next month to visit her friends. We're picking her up from the airport and then driving her to Port St. Lucie. We're going to the kid I tutor's house for Yom Kippur (sp?) dinner. We aren't Jewish so I'm excited to see what "breaking the fast" is like!

Sunday: Homework. School stinks.

What about you?

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Let's Hear the Weekend Plans!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight we are going out to a nice dinner - it's a sad anniversary dinner if that makes sense - honoring someone who passed away but in a positive get dressed up and all go to a nice dinner and cheers for him type thing. Tomorrow I need to clean the apt some/do laundry/buy groceries and I want to make this pumpkin soup recipe for dinner I found. Then we are going to a party where the theme is dress like your drink - I'm going as a red headed slut haha fiancee is wearing one of my thanksgiving decorations as a hat and being wild turkey! Sunday we are driving to an apple orchard that has hay rides and let's us bring the dogs and picking apples for lunch next week and maybe a pie?? And then my dads coming over to take us to dinner cause that's our little Sunday tradition :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be taking my annual girls trip for HHN... so excited!

And I want to say that I loveeeeeee the "dress like your drink" party idea! so fun! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight, FI & I are gonna go watch "Real Steel."

Tomorrow I'm having a Spa Day with one of my BM, then going out for Sushi.

Sunday I'm cleaning & doing laundry.

Then next week it's finalizing all the wedding details and getting married! Eeekkk!!!
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight FI and I are going to FMIL house for dinner. Then home to relax and watch tv. Saturday I'm going to start working on my seating chart and layout details. Just be lazy and hang around the house. Back to work Saturday night. Sunday not a whole lot just hang at the house.
  • Options
    Martica14Martica14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight FI and I will be staying home, order takeout, and watch 127 Hours.... Tomorrow is running errands ALL DAY - ugh!! And Sunday I have to go boot shopping - fall is here and I dont have any cute boots so I am defnintely buying some!
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Tonight - Nothing planned but probably being lazy
    Tomorrow - Nothing Planned - perhaps finish up our registry at BB&B
    Sunday - (Spur of the moment, just decided trip) Going up to Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights and spend some quality time with the Fiance's cousins :)

Should be fun and extra lazy - just the way I like my weekends

*February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

FI is away for work :( (Finland and Paris, how cool!)I will be finishing up DIY projects and working on my Pink Bra for a Breast Cancer walk next wknd.
    Catching up on some notes for work too since I have not been too productive this week! :)

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so jealous of the two of you that are going to HHN!! Have a blast!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Danny&Mel2003Danny&Mel2003 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Tonight has been a very relaxed night of napping and surfing the web lol

Saturday will be Temple followed by starting to pack my grams she's moving nursing homes this weekend

Sunday will be deep clean the house with dad day lol I'll throw in some studying and be lazy I'm considering shopping since I have gift cards but well see I'm super lazy these days lol

Monday I'm off from work for Columbus day!!! I'm moving grams officially into her new home which is a whopping 2 min drive from my house :) followed by lunch with my gramps

For the ladies heading off to HHN I went last weekend with the fiancee & his brother & girlfriend we had a blast!!! We've been going every year alternating between Howl O Scream & HHN since 2008 ... hope you all have fun!!!

Martica14 I saw 127 hours & I love love that movie!!! We actually watched it a second time last weekend!!! LOVE IT!!!!
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight, we started moving into our apartment! (well mostly all day today, we painted and moved over some boxes of kitchen things that we got from the shower) I'm exhausted and my whole body hurts...3 flights of stairs is very hard when you have to go back and forth!

Tomorrow, FI and I are going to look at TV's and some more furniture. Then I am going to a get together at FMIL house. It is like a Tupperware party, but there are all kinds of bags (tote bags, makeup bags, lunch bags, etc).

Sunday, more moving and picking things out! It is nice not to rush into moving in an apartment. We have a little over a month to get everything situated before we actually move in after the wedding! :)

Hope all you girls have a wonderful weekend! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CNA classes and *hopefully* certification!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom and I were supposed to have a garage sale this morning but that obviously got washed out by the monsoon type weather.  My FFIL came in today.  He lives in GA but works out of Ft. Laud every other weekend.  My FMIL and FSIL come in on Monday to visit for a week.  Oh and this morning I got bored and made pumpkin cheddar bisquits, yum!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards