Florida-South Florida
Options

Confession Wednesday

Whats bothering you today? let it out!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Confession Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I still havent writte my thanks you cards, I need to get on this!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I didn't go to class today... but only so I could study for a different class. UGH. Can't wait to be done with school.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess, that I don't feel like working today, even though I should. lol

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that it turns out that someone i know, who i have helped throughout her wedding planning process, and spoke to her about my ideas, decided to do the same bridal shower theme as mine!!!!!!!!!! I am so mad! luckily my bridal shower invite went out before this weekend so no one can say that I copied her

Good thing is that we only share about 5 guests, but still, wrong on all levels!

mine will just be bigger, better, and nicer :)

ugh! and ill end it by saying that im sure im not the first to have my theme, but for someone that is close to you to do it and not mention anything to you is annoying
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_confession-wednesday-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:98c16822-4e59-4a83-9b94-7cff5c1ca846Post:c70b71f4-d3a7-45b6-ba06-c01e7e2071c2">Re: Confession Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that it turns out that someone i know, who i have helped throughout her wedding planning process, and spoke to her about my ideas, decided to do the same bridal shower theme as mine!!!!!!!!!! I am so mad! luckily my bridal shower invite went out before this weekend so no one can say that I copied her Good thing is that we only share about 5 guests, but still, wrong on all levels! mine will just be bigger, better, and nicer :) ugh! and ill end it by saying that im sure im not the first to have my theme, but for someone that is close to you to do it and not mention anything to you is annoying
    Posted by WeAreGs[/QUOTE]

What a heifer...so now I want to know....what's your theme lol

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to know your theme too now haha I confess that my fi bringing up how expensive our vet bills were everyday for the past two weeks is really starring to bug the crap out of me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I just want to be on my honeymoon already!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I want to go back to school for my masters but I don't want to study for the GMAT. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards