Florida-South Florida

Updates! Updates!

hey girls... i haven't been on in a bit so wanted to say HIIII and give some reports/updates on some of the progress me and FI have been making on our wedding plans.

We have a ... Date! 11/17 next year
Venue: Boca Raton Resort
Photographer: Jeff Kolodny
Videographer: Broadway Video
Band: Beth and Command Performance
And.. my mother bought a dress - a little premature, maybe, but que sera!

And the planning continues! We're heading down to FL (we live in NYC) in December to meet some florists (boca by design and daniel's) and going dress/bridesmaid shopping with my mom and MOH's - my sisters! So excited for that. 

OH! adn we got our engagement pics back from our friend the photographer -- lots of stuff going on.

Now... to pare down the guest list as our ballroom only holds 144! so this is what they mean by wedding planning stress???
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Updates! Updates!

• orianita3orianita3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brett from Boca by Design is awesome!!! We had a meeting with him and his vision was just what we wanted. Unfortunately he was a bit our of our price range and we went with someone else. But if I could have robbed a bank to hire him I would have LOL!!
  • DorkyGirl17DorkyGirl17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome- congrats to you for all the checks! :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on all of your checks, you're getting a lot done!  I'm planning a FL wedding from NYC too!
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!! You've been busy!

Congrats on all your checks!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!! Congrats on the checks :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards