Ohio-Cleveland

Vendor Reviews!

Hello ladies, long time no post, but I know how critical vendor reviews were in helping me make my decisions. Hopefully mine can be of assistance to you!

Reception Venue - 100th Bomb Group Restaurant 
I was also a bit flustered to learn that the representative (Stephanie) working with us quit, and we were not notified until we contacted the Bomb Group with a concern. We were then assigned to Amanda, who also quit with no notice to us. Finally, we were able to work with Trish, who was a dream. Stephanie promised us a few things that were not "standard protocol" but Trish was very understanding and accommodated all of the requests we had made of Stephanie. 

The day of our wedding was WONDERFUL. I could not have asked more from our amazing "Day-of" coordinator, Sue. The room looked beautiful (Rosenthal), they accommodated my outside linen vendor, and even set up our Activity Table for kids. 

The food was excellent. We had a duet of Steak and Chicken, Salmon, and a Veggie wellington for our choices, all of which were DELICIOUS! 

Overall, the services provided by the Bomb Group were excellent. I found them to be the most reasonably priced venue for what they offer.

Flowers - Roses 9.99 and More - Strongsville

Mai Li was a dream! She was so friendly and willing to work with our budget and style ideas. My wedding flowers came out absolutely GORGEOUS! We got so many compliments and requests to take the centerpieces home. I would definitely recommend 9.99 Roses to brides-to-be!

Cake - What's for Dessert?, Inc.

What's For Dessert? Inc. works in conjunction with the 100th Bomb Group, which we chose for our reception venue. We could have not asked for a better experience with Eric. He is so warm and friendly, and very accommodating! Our tasting was a wonderful experience; his cakes are so moist and delicious! We chose a simple, but elegant design that was executed perfectly. I had my favorite, chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling, and then a middle layer of white cake with raspberry filing, YUM! The guests raved about how delicious it was. Overall, an excellent experience!

Dress - Bridal and Formal Inc. - Cincinnatti

My mom and sister flew in from California, and then drove with me from Cleveland to Cincinnati to Bridal and Formal to check out their plus size dress selection, and we were not disappointed! I gave them a 4 and 4.5 on Quality of Service and Professionalism mostly because of the person who greeted us, she was unfriendly and immediately made me want to walk out. My mom convinced me to look around for a few minutes, when we were assigned to Lacrecia, a bridal consultant. Lacrecia was AMAZING, much more personable and friendly. She fit me with many dresses I had picked while browsing, and then selected a few she thought would work. I was skeptical of a few of her choices, but I ended up falling in love with one that she picked out. They also have a great selection of jewelry, I ended up with a Swarovski hairpiece that matched my Maggie Sottero Rachael bodice PERFECTLY. Bridal and Formal has a fantastic selection and excellent consultants, just try not to get put off by the greeter!

DJ - The DJ Company - Avon

Kenny was awesome! Our meeting with him went great, and we were very pleased with all the "tactics" he uses to get guests to dance! 

Due to a family situation, Kenny was not able to be at our wedding himself, so he sent Brian, one of his employees. Brian was awesome as well! He was very accommodating and understanding of our time constraints and photographer snafu. He honored all of our must play and do not play lists. All guest requests were also played in a timely manner. Overall, I would highly recommend Kenny and his staff at the dj company!

After searching and searching for reasonably priced linen rentals a friend recommended My Elegant Assets to me. Jessica, the owner, was incredibly helpful in helping to make my linens fit in my budget. In dealing with other vendors, I have learned that persistence in communication was key, but Jessica was always very quick to respond to any inquiries I had. 

Upon entering my reception venue, I was blown away! The room was absolutely transformed just by adding some simple linens! Also, My Elegant Assets also set me up with matching cake table linens, something I hadn't even thought of. They took care of all set-up and tear-down, even going so far to steam on the spot! 

Overall my experience with this company was excellent. If you are looking for fantastic value and personal, friendly customer service, check out My Elegant Assets!

Photographer - Everlasting Images - Toledo

The photographer I had originally picked ended up not having my date available, so I went with my second choice, Everlasting Images. I'm glad I did! They are a bit on the expensive side, but their photos are amazing, and their packages offer and engagement session and print credits, as well as a disc of your wedding photos. The only thing I would reccommend when working with them is that you contact them by telephone, they are terrible at responding to emails! I'll attach one of his photos from my wedding!

So, that pretty much covers it for my wedding. Good luck, brides to be!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards