Florida-South Florida
Options

I need advise PLEASE

Good morning Knotties, 

A month ago I was the winner of the Joseph Casal Photography contest. 

I spoke to him that day, and said my thank you's for picking me and my FI. 

However, since than I have sent him various emails and messages and nothing. 

I am so worried. My wedding is still 8 months away but..still..

What should I do?

Thanks. 
Yadie

Re: I need advise PLEASE

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did he give you a contract? I hope you can reach him, it would be very shady if he doesn't do it for you guys.
  • Options
    cuetiepatuticuetiepatuti member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, a contract view email?...does that even count... im super worried. I have been sending him emails since april 1st Cry
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yadie,

I know he was on vacation recently. I would say keep trying before booking anyone else. I think it's worth it especially since you won :) GL!!
  • Options
    cuetiepatuticuetiepatuti member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh ok..he was on vacation. i didnt know..hahahahah...thank you so much.. my heart feels a lot better 

god bless
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol =)

Yadie if he doesn't respond let me know because he's my photographer so when I see him on Saturday I could remind him to have him call you back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Facebook friend him also.  Hes my photog and I've never had trouble getting a hold of him.  He must be super busy or something.  Keep trying.  I got my contract via email as well.  I printed it out signed it and mailed it to him.  Keep trying.  Hes getting busier and busier by the  minute and especially since you guys won!!!!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was on alert for you until I read he was on vacation. I'm sure he'll take care fo you as soon as he comes back :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards