Florida-South Florida
Options

photographer information

Hi everyone,
  I heard the LUXE photographers split up..does anyone know how to get in touch with the photographers that left? I believe one of the people's names is Andy? I would like to speak with either of them for my wedding?

Re: photographer information

• Options
    edited December 2011
    www.theimagedefined.com

Also, the image defined is on facebook. I'm using Jonathan
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love all three photog's work. Ricardo (the owner) shot my e-pics (check out siggy) and thrilled was an understatement about how I felt about them. He's shooting my wedding in two weeks and I cannot wait. If you want to see more of our e-pics on his blog, they are the Morgan & Mike entry. You will have to scroll down a little bit because he's been super busy lately. I cannot recommend that man enough. Email me at pinkshoesgal @ gmail.com if you have any questions.

P.S. Andy and Jonothan are super talented too :)
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Andy shot my wedding, did Danielle's (citytoshore) wedding and is Doing Jillians in a few weeks.

He and Jonathan are now with The Image Definied.

Ricardo is still with lux...

They are all really good.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    From what I've seen the three are immensely talented. You're in good hands either way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards