Florida-South Florida
Options

invitations and officiant

I have a couples questions that just popped in my head that I've been meaning to ask... my gosh I can't believe I've become so dependent on you guys, I usually do my research but this place has made me lazy, lol.

question 1: Does anyone know of a good, inexpensive bilingual, non-denominational that can perform a short and sweet ceremony in the south miami area????

question 2: Now don't kill me, but I'm I suppose to give an invitation to the bridal party, lol!!! I mean their in the wedding! Also can I hand give them the invitation and my coworkers as well. I see them 5 times a week!!! Don't see why I sould spend money on stamps, especially cause mine require 2! I've seen people do this at work.
Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: invitations and officiant

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. I don't have anyone in particular that I can recommend, but have you thought about using a notary to perform the ceremony? I'm using a notary who is doing it for free, and she's doing the ceremony exactly like I want it.

2. I'm with ya! I don't know what the etiquette on this is, so I'll be watching this thread.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do not have number 1

I would mail the invitations though. And definitely to your bridal party, they want to see the invitations and probably save them also. I would mail them for work guests also. I know don't kill me but I would feel strange leaving them on people's desks. It just looks nicer to get in the mail.. plus I love getting mail. And are you inviting everyone you work with? If not then the mail is a given.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would give them the invites in person, I actually did this to a couple of people and I was happy to see the reaction to the invitation and how happy they were for our big day. So do whatever you want, I don't think is wrong to do it.
  • Options
    Dana JRDana JR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are considering Loles Pardo for our wedding. I haven't talked to her yet and I can't find any reviews or anything.  

• Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. weddingbyfrank.com - Frank Nunez , I know he's in Gables and wasn't as expensive as many others I found but I'm not positive about the bilingual factor
    2. not sure about that, I was wondering the same question lol
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say give it to them in person. I think hand delivery is very nice and very personal. Also you should definitely give your BM invites as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards