Florida-South Florida
Options

Cakes!

So since I'm looking at cakes this week I thought I'd ask to see everyone's inspiration pictures! Show me those cakes! And if you've picked a baker who they are and how much per person they are charging you 

Re: Cakes!

• Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

These are my inspiration. They don't have to be this big but I like the look of different designs on each layer... And of course in black white and pink!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I opted for a cupcake tower with the top tier a cake. I knew Cakes were so expensive and in the $600 range - My cupcakes were $350 with couture for 100 cupcakes and a 8 person top tier

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    I love your cupcakes beth! Soo cute! And an awesome deal!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Krysta- I love that first cake! Beth- the cupcake tower is such a good idea! I have a few pics of my cake inspiration in my bio- I'd post them here but I'm on my phone. Feel free to check them out if you want!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My venue comes with the cake so I have to choose between 3 different vendors ... but I haven't gotten to that yet!  Here is what I'm thinking I want though :

so basically... something with rhinestones! lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

all the cakes are beautiful!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

here's mine :) you can't really see it in this picture, but those bands are rows of rhinestones, 4 high
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im getting three tiers of Tiffany stacked boxes....The top layer will beVanilla and the two bottom layer will be Orange Grand Marnier ( delicious and not tart at all )

Todo Dulce will create this for us

South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    Everyone's cakes are so pretty! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow they are all really pretty!! 
    and Remy I love yours!  That's exactly what I'm looking for just can't decide if I want the round or square! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    edited December 2011
    I am doing something like this but with light and dark pink flowers:

I am still waiting to hear back from Bunnie Cakes with the final quote.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My Cake

My Cake Topper

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You cannot go wrong with a Publix cake!  Instead of having edible shells, we are providing our own sterilized shells. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah i'm obsessed with how mine came out :)  I have yards and yards of those rhinestone rows if you'd like them! i'm probably going to be posting them for sale soon :)
  • Options
    Squeaky00Squeaky00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Remy how much are you going to sell the rhinestones for?  I am really interested in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards