Florida-South Florida
Options

This little Bridzella has a question :)

So I'm assembling my invitations (STILL!) and I forgot to put stamps on the RSVP envelopes (luckily just the first one lol). I'm off to buy those, but this is my question:

Who is, and who isn't?

I know etiquette says we have to, as a courtesy, but I've heard of some brides who skip it altogether because guests just call RSVPing (the little suckers ...).

THOUGHTS?

Re: This little Bridzella has a question :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm most definitely putting stamps on. I refuse to accept any other form of RSVP-ing. I will even tell those pesky guests that I call that they need to mail them to me because I need it in writing.
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I put stamps on! and they better send me the rsvps!! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    stamps on!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agree with gatorgirl! Stamp those SOBs and demand they send them back!

DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im thinking stamps on..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stamps on..for sure!  Checking the mailbox everyday now is so much fun, so they better send them back!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ummm... No stamps for me. I know from experience that my family won't RSVP via mail, so why waste all that money. If they want to RSVP by mail, they can surely dig in their purse/wallet and dish out the big bucks for one stamp! lol

Oh! and certainly after the RSVP fiasco with my BS, where all they had to do was CALL ME... and only ONE person did.. HELL NO! NO STAMP FOR YOU! lol

I guess I'm all alone on that one huh? I'm putting ph#, email and website for RSVPs. They will be in their own envelope and if they so desire, they can mail them back. But I bet you I get less than 5, if any.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt send RSVP's with the invites - instead we printed on the invite where online to RSVP - we did it to save money but amazingly enough - we got a really good response online.  But especially with so many oot and out of country guests that you have I say you might need to stamp them envelopes girl.....
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OHH!!   FYI

If you are having out of the country guests... US Stamps won't work. They will need to use their own stamp!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I only have 20 mail back RSVPs for the old folks but I did put stamps on them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im putting stamps, then ppl don't have a reason why they can't mail them back.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing stamps on all my rsvps and I better get all the suckers back! No e-mail or phone call I will not remember, so I need it in writing!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes to the stamps!
  • Options
    MsGinaMACMsGinaMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely yes for stamps. I think if they aren't stamped and someone doesn't have stamps, it will get brushed aside and they may forget about it.  Honestly I don't ever use stamps for anything (online bill pay)   :)
    My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

*Future Deputy's Wife*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards