Florida-South Florida
Options

Yayyy for CHECKS!! (PIP)

Hi ladies. Few more checks to cross off. We got our favors a few months back, but of course my mom and FMIL wanted to add their own touch to them. My FMIL made the roses by hand and they attached them with ribbon they got from Michael's. I think they did such a great job!!

Another check is that I finally got a hair and makeup trial done. Loved how it came out. She did such an amazing job!! These pictures I took at the end of the night probably 6-7 hours later, so I was happy to see both the hair and makeup stayed put. Also loved the fact that when I took the pins out my hair stayed curly and it can be a different look for later on in the night :)

Lastly I'm finally gonna get FI to go with his brother (BM) to try on some suits. I might tag along with them. He's been wanting to hold off since he was loosing so much weight. Can't wait to see what he decides on. Oh and I got my jewelry to go with my dress too! Which I absolutely LOVE! Thanks for letting me share. Have a great weekend girls :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Yayyy for CHECKS!! (PIP)

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your makeup and hair look amazing!! And I love the roses. Awesome checks!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the Checks! Your hair and make up look fantastic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your checks!! Love the personal touch to the favors, very pretty. And your makeup turned out wonderful!!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The roses add such a cute touch! And your hair and make up is stunning!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome checks!!  your wedding is getting so close!!  congrats on getting so much done!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies!!! It's getting closer and closer and my excitement level is up super high LOL :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards