Florida-South Florida
Options

Date Change Help!!

So, I was talking to my mom last night and she thought I still had my mind on a June 2012 wedding. Well, since its way to hot here in SoFlo I told her that I figured November would be better. She freaked out saying that is forever away (agreed). I wish I could join you girls and would LOVE to have it this year, but with my job I can not. So, my mom suggested to see what March and April are like and maybe we can have it then. So, my quesiton is...do you think its cool enough and which month would you rather.
March, April or November? (2012)
TIA!!! Katie

Re: Date Change Help!!

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The coolest probably would be November, but if you don't wanna wait that long (which I totally understand) I would go for March. March is probably still a little cool outside. April would be to hot. HTH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Any of those months should be ok. Do you know where you want to go for your honeymoon? Maybe see what time of year the weather is best at that location.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in November because I couldn't wait but March was my first choice, love that month!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love november! not only is it my bday month but the weather is amazing!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am pushing for March 2012! So March! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    djoann958djoann958 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    March or April was my daughter's first choice of months for her wedding because of the great weather. The church  was all booked so she went with 2/26/11.
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agreed that November is coolest ... March & April are very nice though; especially since most weddings are late afternoon/evening and you'll have a couple degree drop in temps at that time. All three months have events and holidays to take into consideration as well (especially spring break if you plan on having a beach-hotel wedding). Mine is in April though - the 23rd, we're having it Easter weekend because we have a lot of OOT guests and for most of them it works really well.
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Then only thing about november is football season. Both college and pro. But if you and your family are not big football people it wont be a problem. This was gonna be a problem for me, why i chose march
  • Options
    fishinflagirlfishinflagirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL football season!!! My FI and I arent into it, but we do have a lot of family and friends that are, so that is a consideration!
    Well, I think you girls helped me narrow it down to either March or November. So, either get over it and wait for a very nice month, or chance it with spring break and "not-so-sure" weather. I liked the thought about seeing about honeymoon weather that time of month as well. I guess I will have to wait until March and see what its like this year and make a decision then. I wonder if its season or off-season too for venues.
    Thanks a ton girls!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards