Florida-South Florida
Options

Good Morning!

Hello ladies! Just wanted to wish you all a more eventful work day than mine is shaping up to be. Drove into work with a beautiful sunrise only to have it brought down at the office. I've been at work for over an hour now and have nothing to do but sit at a computer and wait for over 1,000 pages to print, only to flip them over and do it again. Worst part is, I probably won't be able to even fold the paper in half and stuff it into the appropriate folders. I hate Mondays.

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    ALIG0107ALIG0107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Awwww.... Hopefully your day gets better & just think that we have a 3day weekend coming. As for me, I have been in the office for the last hour as well, to find out that i will be spending the next 3days on a case that I am totally against & I have no choice than to deal w/ it.

Hope everyone has a GREAT MONDAY & WORK WEEK!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gotta love morals and ethics. Thanks for the reminder of the long weekend! That made me find a silver lining!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards