Florida-South Florida
Options

Introducing myself and a check

Hey all, Im Lisa, been stalking here for a few weeks and finally had a few minutes to register. Im a 2013 bride but already getting my planning done and done. My check for this week, got the venue (which I want to keep private online) and the florist (Pink Pussycat in Plantation... my FI was excited to go with me, he was CONVINCED I had it wrong and it was a strip joint instead of a florist!) taken care of.

Nice to meet you all, Im sure I will chime in as I have the time!

Re: Introducing myself and a check

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome :)  I only have 4 days left but i'm sure i will be checking back in even after the wedding to check up on how all the newbies are doing and to give any advice i can!!  Nice to meet you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!! Funny you posted that florist... their van was at my neighbors house about an hour ago and I was just about to look them up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!!! The ladies on this board are amazing
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats on those checks!
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!!
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Lisa and Congrats! The girls on here are amazing and super helpful. Don't be afraid to ask questions! Happy planning!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Lisa!! Congrats on your checks! It's never too early to start planning! Can't wait to read more of your plans and chat!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hello & Welcome!! Good Luck with the planning and feel free to ask anything on this board. It's a great tool & the girls are soo friendly!

*February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello Lisa! I love your florist! LOL

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcomg and congrats!!  LOL love your florist name that's great... you will love this board :)  so fun to share ideas and hear about everyone's plans...
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats.! Happy Planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards