Florida-South Florida
Options

How has the weather been?

I leave for Islamorada on Saturday.  I noticed on the weather channel that there is a 60 percent chance of rain on my weddding day which is Tuesday.  :(

Re: How has the weather been?

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here in Miami the weather has been pretty unpredictable. It has been raining quite a bit. However, whatever the weather is like in Miami is no indication of what it's like in the Keys. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was in the Keys this weekend and the weather was beautiful! Hot but sunny. But it is summer and the weather can be unpredictable sometimes, especially in the afternoon. Today there are severe thunderstorms in miami, but not sure how it is down in the keys.
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Weather turns on a dime down here, so don't worry! When they say it's going to rain it doesn't, and vice versa.  Knottie vibes that the weather cooperates for your big day!

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Keys are awesome because the storms tend to pass over the islands pretty quickly.

Plus, if your wedding is still a week away that's plenty of time for the weather report to change.

*sunny weather vibes*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also going there onext tuesday!!! FI have a week off and staying there tues. then heading to Key West. So I also want good weather. Where are you having your wedding?

geri.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the  sunny weather vibes.  Geri-we are getting married at the Cheeca Lodge.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards