Florida-South Florida
Options

Leaving The Knot

My time has come ladies. Faith will now be stepping in as MOD after today.

I've been on The Knot for 1 1/2 years now and have LOVED every minute of it. There are so many moments I've had on here that I wouldn't give up for anything! Being the Moderator(MOD) has been a fun job and hopefully I didn't offend too many people(VENDORS!!).

Advice: Keep it fun! Make plans for G2G's (Get togethers). You can make so many friends off here and I'm glad to say I have tons of new friends who I consider better than my friends before my time on The Knot.

Make sure you are away of "fake user names" and vendors who portray themselves as a "bride". I'm sure Faith has gotten to know and can start sniffing them out :)

It's sad to go but, I have so many plans for the future and baby Ava in a few months. I'm due in February!!! 3 months! Scary how I was just planning a wedding and we got pregnant and now I'll be a mom in 3 months. I rather have a more active MOD who can plan along with you rather than this old pregnant married lady.

If any of you have any questions always feel free to send me a message on Facebook or add me :)

http://www.facebook.com/waterroxy17

XOXOXO see on the other side!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Leaving The Knot

• Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww Beth! I'm sad to see you go as our MOD. But you have been amazing one! Thank you for welcoming me in when I was a newbie. You are such a sweet person! Congrats again on your preganancys. Baby Ava will have an amazing mom!! See you on the otherside & we will keep in touch on facebook. Can't wait to see pics of Baby Ava. Laughing

To Faith: Congrats my friend!!!! I'm excited to learn that you are our new MOD!!

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Beth! I'm so sad to see you go. But at the same time you are starting a very important and exciting part of your life. I'm so happy for you and Mark. I will be in touch through FB. Congrats again on your baby girl!! Best of luck to you three!
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beth you have been an AMAZING MOD! And you will be an AMAZING MOM! Can't wait to see pictures of Baby Ava on FB!

Congrats Faith!
  • Options
    abellabell member
    edited December 2011
    Beth.....you welcomed me also when I came out of hiding!  Being a hopeful mob, I thought I was way too old for this board and you even added me to fb.  Thank you so much!  Ava is a lucky baby to have such a wonderful mom and enjoy every minute with her because they do grow fast.  I'll miss you on here!!!

Welcome to Faith!!!  You are already awesome, so this board is in great hands!!!!!

Annie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nooooooo, please don't go! You are have been such a wonderful moderator! : )

I wish the best to you and your family!!! Congrats on your baby, how exciting!!!

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beth: we will miss you very much! I can't wait to see what married life brings for you and cannot wait to see sweet Ava!! Thanks for being a fantastic MOD!!

To everyone else: thanks for the congrats! :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Beth, so sad to see you go - you've been a great MOD!  Thanks for the invite to the Knottie group on FB and more recently to Pinterest (I'm in LOVE with this site!)  I hope you'll pop in every once and a while to say hi.

Good luck with mommyhood! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Beth! Good luck on your next journey with baby Eva! Post some pics when you get a chance once she's born (which may be never as a new mom!) Congrats Faith! You're gonna be a great MOD!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Beth! You have been a great MOD and kept the boards clean. Your advice has helped me greatly in planning my wedding. Congrats on the baby and I wish you nothing but the best!!

Faith- You'll be a great MOD! I wouldn't have chosen anyone else!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    edited December 2011
    best of luck as a Mommy Beth!!!!

Congrats Faith!! You're gonna be great!
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to miss you Beth! You have been a wonderful MOD!! Congratulations on becoming a mother in 3 months!! :)

Congratulations Faith!! I had a feeling when Beth said that she would be leaving TK, that you would be our new MOD!! You are going to be awesome!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Beth -- I hope you'll pop in every once in awhile!!

Faith -- CONGRATS!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lizzied82lizzied82 member
    edited December 2011
    Yay Faith! Thanks for all the advice Beth, and for sharing all your pictures on Facebook with us. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beth you will be missed on here! Wishing you all the best with your future plans and your little bundle of joy due so soon!! Congrats!!

Faith I'm positive you're gonna be an excellent MOD! Congrats!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS on your new baby Beth - she will be here before you know it :)  Sad to see you go as MOD, but we'll still be in touch on FB!   You were an awesome MOD and so helpful.  Thanks for all your advice, comments, rec's, etc!! 

Faith - CONGRATS!!!!  you are going to be a wonderful MOD!!!  i was thinking it was going to be you!!!  how awesome!!!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Beth and thanks for being such a great MOD on this board!  Your advice has always been so helpful!

Faith - congratulations, you will be an awesome MOD!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aawww Beth!!! This is so sad! You have been a wonderful MOD, thank you for all your advice! I know that with Baby Ava you are going to be super busy so I do understand. Good luck with everything and we will keep in touch via FB. Your pregnancy is going by SO quick and I can't wait to see pics of gorgeous Ava :)

And Faith: Congrats!! I am so excited for you! I know you will do great! Now start planning that G2G ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beth, thank you for all of your help and insight and congrats on becoming a mom to Ava in a few short month! Faith, thank you so much for stepping into the MOD role, I have no doubt you will be such a fabulous resource and amazing support as well!
  • Options
    Martica14Martica14 member
    edited December 2011
    Beth - we will miss you but you will have a lot on your hands with the new member of your family..... ♥
    Faith - Congrats :)
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw Beth, so sad to see you go!! But I am so happy for you and your new beginnings! :D Also very grateful to have had a great MOD all this time! I wish we could have met but I wish you the best with baby Ava! big hug!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards