Florida-South Florida
Options

BM Dress timeline

My wedding is  March 5th. I talked to the lady at Alfred Angelo and she said I needed 4 months. Is this realistic or they just want me to buy quickly? All my bridesmaids will be together  November 14th, but according to Al Ang thats not going to be enough time. So if I need to order it in October, two bridesmaids are okay cause they can come to the sunrise store..but one bridesmaid is in Minnesota and they only have boutiques that carry Alfred Angelo, she should be okay right?

Re: BM Dress timeline

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i ordered mine from davids bridal and they told me the same thing we got our in 1 month.....i would leave more time for alterations if they are needed but 4 months seems extreme but i dont know about Alfred Angelo. GL HTH
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a BM in my friends wedding and we ordered them from AA. and if i remember correctly it took a few months for them to come in.  id order in Oct just in case, plus if they need alterations you want some time for that
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my girls order theirs 7 months before the wedding since it was a spring 09 collection and I didnt know if they would discontinue it, but Nov should be enough time to order them.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For your girls that are oot they can just call in their measurement to the store where the girls are all buying it from and they will tell them what size they are so dont worry with not having all the girls there at the store. They also take cc over the phone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is the end of October. One BM had to go to a boutique that carries the AA line and they told her it would be in the end of September. I took FSIL to the store on Sunrise and they said 8 weeks is the minimum weeks without paying the rush fee, so that put her dress arrival in mid-August. When I called the store before hand, they said 12 weeks is the normal time to get the dress in, and you want to make sure they have a month or so for alterations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards