Florida-South Florida
Options

I still haven't decided on my hairdo and my wedding is 4 days away.

HELP! I never had a hair trial (I've seen enough of Alcira's work, including the trial she did with Rosmery, to know she's a kick ass hairstylist and I didn't want to fork up the extra cash for a trial).  I definitely want an updo...I don't have a flower on my hair, just a crystal headband and a veil.  I'd love to know your favorite options. =)  I've narrowed it down to...ten possible hairdos. Please bear with me.  Laughing P.S. You girls have pretty much provided me with the pics below, and as a matter of fact I think one of them may very well be a picture of a knottie...(just wanted to give credit where credit is due.) =)

\

Re: I still haven't decided on my hairdo and my wedding is 4 days away.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Ok im the first one to vote (since I DO NOT want to work today lol) ...i like them all but i think Number 1 will look good on you and she already has the hairband so it was easy to picture it lol.... Your ganna be beautiful regardless...cant wait to see pics!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OOOH, I loved number one two. But then again I loved all of them. =) Thanks Evelyn, you're awesome. =D
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like #5 best and then #1 second best
  • Options
    danzigweddingdanzigwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i like 1 too! i like how the updo sits up higher and the swept bangs gives it a soft feminine look. So you have Alcira? i contacted her and she came back saying she was available on my day but i havent heard from her since when i asked for her rates. is she expensive? Id love to see your updo so please post pics when you get back from your honeymoon!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love # 9! second fav #6
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

i like number 9!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Michelle, she's kinda like Lutz when it comes to her communication skills...you have to harass her a little bit, or send her an email! hairbyalcira@bellsouth.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am apparently in the minority her, I liked #3 and #10.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like the romantic and soft look of #5.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your input my loves!  Keep the votes coming!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm all for #10...its very similar to some styles I've pulled. I prefer the looks that appear looser and curled, rather than the smooth clean tighter looks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

for me, my faves are #3, 5 and 10. I voted for #3, because I couldn't choose all 3. :-)

• Options
    hollie1113hollie1113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Number 10 and number 5 are my faves! If I were doing an updo, those two would be the exact photos I would bring to my stylist :)
    You'll be able to pull off any of 'em though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL, you ladies are driving me nuts. You're more divided about these hairdos than I am! =D  But I love the input, thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them all! I need less choices... I love 3, 4, and 6! I think they are all just so similar. I like the front of 4 so I am voting for that one :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1 and 10 will look fab on you~
    Good luck.. Are you nervous!! AHHHH
    Almost here.. how exctiing!
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I like 10 best, but am not sure how it would look with the headband so therefore I'd choose 5.
    Show Alcira all of them and have her pick what would look best with your face and the headband you have - they're all pretty so you cant go wrong
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted #5 but agree with whoever said we need less choices... and I'm going to add a better angle of some of them. Like the pictures where it's just the back, what would you do with the front? I might sound like a pain in the booty but here is my suggestion if you want less of a range of votes and opinions. Pick your favorite 3. And show us JUST those. You might like one from the front and another from the back - combining 2 different pictures into one option.  Am I making sense?

Anyway, I definitely like the total look of #5 ... So much that I mightborrow that picture from you too!

• Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    #10 in the front, and #3 in the back!

You're welcome! :)
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KIM, that's genius! A combination of hairstyles!  Love it! 

Well, it seems the winner is #5 with 6 votes but I'm not sure yet.  What I do know is that I narrowed it down a bit...I'm no longer considering #2, #4, #6, or #8 or #9, so that leaves me with #1, #3, #5, #7, and #10. Five choices instead of 10.  I definitely considering Kim's advice, but I think I'm going to print out those options that I like, (like Anna suggested) and have Alcira pretty much decide for me, based on my features and my headband.  Thank you girls, you rock!!! 
  • Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I acknowledge my genius-ness...it happens on a daily basis!  That's what the preemptive thank you was for :)
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards