Florida-South Florida
Options

Bra recs

Anyone know of a place that does speciality bra fittings, and victoria secret is not really that kind of place. Any help is appreciated.. also it can be in broward or miami, or south palm beach county

Re: Bra recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, there is a place on 44th Street and University. Let me look it up and I'll get back to you.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bras Plus

954-742-7722
    4992 N University Dr
    Lauderhill, FL 33351

Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks. my mom called them earlier, the phone was out of service, have you been there recently?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Notdstrom is the best. You do have to get topless but you will get a bra that fits. My favorite bras are walcoals. They gave the best strapless I have ever had.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    pizascorpiopizascorpio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Goto Intimacy in the Aventura Mall.  Absolutely awesome...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the recommendation for Intimacy at Aventura Mall.  They are wonderful, so helpful and patient and they have every size and style.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards