Florida-South Florida
Options

DOC and invitation recommendations

Hi ladies, hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday.  Can you guys give me some recommendations for a DOC in the Miami area and a place for invitations?? Hoping to tackle these next two things on my list....Thanks!!!

Re: DOC and invitation recommendations

• Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Sofia from Event on a Budget. I met with her and Melissa a few weeks back, and they are both super sweet :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    DOC - Karla with Stylish Events - She is great!!!! AND very nice, she responds to my emails right away and is on top of everything, she helps on anything she can!

For invitations I used - By Invitations Only from Etsy so did Kaila who recommended them in the first place. Laura is amazing to work with, her invitations are amazing and she is GREAT with communication. I'm actually using her again to design my seating chart. Can't go wrong with her service and work!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My DOC is Lauren and Lisette Maiorisi....from LisetteLaurenEvents.

http://www.lisetteluarenevents.com

They are amazing!

Invitations - can't help you there...my coworker is designing all my invites

good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dont have a DOC but Jackie from Jackie Ohh is pretty popular..I think Jen is using her if im not mistaken.
    For invitations, I used Invitations by Leston in Miracle Mile. I worked with Marcela. She's darling. and they're store is super cute with classical music, champagne, cuban coffee and candy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DOC- Justine of Fabulous Fetes.. She has been really great for me. Helped me with TONS of stuff, and puts me at ease so close to my wedding!

Invites- Etsy seller By Invitation Only- Just as Marnie said, I loved loved my invites from Laura, her colors were ON POINT, and serivce was very QUICK
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a DOC yet, but I can recommend the store where I got my invitations.  They have a wonderful selection and Guillermo, the owner, is a sweetheart! It's called Gifts & Romantic Weddings. It's in the Miami Merchandise Mart.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards