Florida-South Florida
Options

Anyone heard of....Modern Vase & Gift

Has anyone ever bought anything from this company?

Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker ">

Re: Anyone heard of....Modern Vase & Gift

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't. However, I did ook at their 12in cylinder vases to compare the price with www.save-on-crafts.com and Save on Crafts was cheaper.

Modern Vase and Gift's website does look nice though!

I hope you get some responses!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks.  I also looked at Save on Crafts, but found some not so great reviews regarding their shipping.  Do you have any experience the company?
  • Options
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually, I haven't. I was planning on ordering vases from them as well as candles but I too have heard conflicting reviews.

I'm looking around for places similar to what you found and Save on Crafts. Here is another site that was recommended by Jen (rxjen): http://www.chansilkflowers.com/

What are you looking for? That may help the other girls give recs!

GL!!

Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks again.  I'm looking for tall cylindrical vases for my centerpieces.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why don't you check the knot classifieds?  People are selling them all the time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_anyone-heard-ofmodern-vase-gift?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:a6ed3ccb-7fa5-4abe-8493-dee8f98a6350Post:a9f307d5-ca8f-4219-9d37-06c268124d0f">Re: Anyone heard of....Modern Vase & Gift</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks again.  I'm looking for tall cylindrical vases for my centerpieces.  
    Posted by VanLu26[/QUOTE]

Me too! I will let you know if I find anything and please let me know if you have any luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have purchased from Save On Crafts, and haven't had problems.
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chans silk flowers is pretty good. I've been to the shop in person. Some things are cheap & some are not. Always good to shop around & compair.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    VanLu: I just wanted to let you know that today I was out looking for 12in cylinder vases and found nothing! I went to two Michaels (Boynton and West Palm), JoAnn Fabrics (Boynton), Crafts and Stuff (Boynton), AND WalMart (Boynton). I was shocked that there was nothing. I also tried the Classified board and no one was selling them, that I saw. Despite the bad reviews, I will probably still order them from Save On Crafts. HTH!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the comments.

FaithCaitlin:  I went to Michaels, and Field of Flowers in West Boca and both had them cylindrical vases!  Both were under $20.  Perhaps someone on TK has had experience with the vases from either of these stores that they can share...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from Save on Craftsand had a great experience, fast shipping and my vases came in great condition. I ordered 36 4" square vases and I was very happy with them. If you order with enough time, most companies will be able to send you replacements if you have a cracked vase. I found the best prices with Save on Crafts and bought my 10" cylinder vases at Michaels with coupons. Kind of became a fun hobby to go in there once or twice a week to get the vases and stare at all wedding related items. Lol Hope that helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards