Florida-South Florida
Options

Cyber Monday = Great Deal on a Wedding Dress!

I've been putting off getting a wedding dress for the past few months because 1) I didn't find anything I really liked and 2) I really did not want to spend hundreds of dollars on a dress. I'm cheap, especially when it comes to clothing. So I've been hunting consignment shops for a dress under $500 that was a simple sweatheart with an A line. A few weeks ago I checked Macys website and found a dress I liked but I was hoping I could find one in shop. Today I went to Macys.com to do some cyber Monday shopping and the dressed I like was on sale for $130 down from $300 and I had a $50 off coupon. So in a few days I will be the proud owner of this dress for a grand total of $80.
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/eliza-j-petite-dress-strapless-beaded-sweetheart-neck-a-line-bridal-gown?ID=615034

I'm planning on adding some beaded flowers to the waist to make it perfect. I'm so excited to finally have a dress and if it doesn't work out Macys has a great return policy. So if you're looking for a cheap dress, I would suggest checking out all the departments stores today while they are still having major sales

Re: Cyber Monday = Great Deal on a Wedding Dress!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards