Florida-South Florida
Options

New contest for the remaining 2010 brides.....

I work for a skincare company and we've decided to hold a contest for 2010 brides. The prize is $1000 and a chance to appear in our national magazine. All you have to do is make a purchase, use the product. Then after your wedding, send in a face shot of you on your wedding day along with a short paragraph on how clientele skincare helped make you beautiful on your special day. Only 1 person will win.

You can buy ANYTHING from our site... we do regularly run an ad in bridal guide for a kit which would be perfect and it's only $29.95. Our products do tend be a little expensive so this trial size kit is a great deal!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Here's the link with the official contest rules... http://tinyurl.com/2fn8v6d
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: New contest for the remaining 2010 brides.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd enter because I'm looking to renew my skincare line, but the thought of my face appearing in a magazine makes me wanna pee my pants :|
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL... you're gonna look GORGEOUS on your wedding day! And it's not like you can buy this magazine on shelves. It goes to all of our customers. So SHADDUP!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lynette
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want a knottie to win this! Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Lynette, I didn't know you worked for Clientele! I just bought a bunch of their products from Nordstrom a few weeks ago! I really like that warming pumkin scrub, and I got a really good eye cream too. They're good products so I really hope some knotties enter and win this.

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ayanna, Yea, I've been a graphic designer for them for 5 years now. They have some really amazing products. The thermal pumpkin scrub is one of my favorites!! You should enter!
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lynn!! Remind me to buy something! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is it only for 2010 brides?
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board