Florida-South Florida
Options

Where did everyone...

have their Bridal Shower? Did you go to a restaurant? Did you hae it at someone's house? Did you play games? Did you have  theme?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where did everyone...

• Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had mine at one of my best friends' house. my theme was girly (colors were hot pink, lime green and orange) and champagne (we had a champagne bar with a variety of bridal-named champagne drinks). we had two games - but nobody cared or paid attention because they were having so much fun mingling, drinking and dancing. We had a DJ (who played background music for a few hours and then pumped it up) and then some salsa dancers who even get all the women in a conga line! It was just FUN! I also didn't open gifts there. I opened my gifts the next day at home.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds wonderful! I want a girly theme-maybe a tea party with hats and lots of pink since my wedding is more of an intimate with red, silver, and black as my colors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Restaurant= Maggiano's in Boca.  We played like, two games.  I'm not big on games.  And no, there was no theme.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    herculeschloeherculeschloe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My theme was Diamonds and Drinks. My mom hosted it (she lives in GA) so she held it at my house (which is technically her house so I couldn't argue!!). It was right around Christmas so she doecorated the tree with pink ribbons and decorations and lots and lots of diamonds everywhere! There were a ton of different drinks, mostly pink. We did play 2 silly games but we were all having too much fun to pay attention. I'm a total girly girl so the theme fit me to a T.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I may do Perricone's Market in Brickell....They are my Fav Restaurant in Miami and the theme will be Sex and The City :)
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm going to have mine at my mom's house. Not sure of the theme.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine will be at my mom's or aunts house. I want a girly brunch theme... brunch foods with lots and lots of mimosas and sangrias. We will definitely be playing games but I want them more "fun" than "traditional".

I too want it very girly with light pinks, lavender and green colors... I mentioned the hat idea and my mom loved it so we shall see. I am not very involved in the actual planning. My mom and aunt are making the food and my friends are handling the games and dessert (and possibly some decorations).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At a Cuban restrurant in Southwest Ranches. My theme was cooking (since I love to cook and bake). I got all cooking things off my registry. We played a spice game. It was awesome. Love love loved it!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had it at a restaurant that I refuse to mention because we had such a HORRIBLE experience. However, we played like 3 games and the theme was "sassiness"... pink & silver and all about meeeee.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011

idk where I will be having mine. I would like to have games, think it will be super fun!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think I'll get to have one (the joys of living 3000 miles from all my friends and family...), but I do have a little tip for the games: If you play them, give good prizes! I really despise showers because of the games, but if I can compete for a Victoria's Secret thong, I'll get really into it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards