Florida-South Florida
Options

Favorite local florist, anyone?

Hi!  We are getting married at the Ritz in June near Manalapan.  I recently got a quote for a florist that was $14,000 (before tax!).  That's insanity.  Does anyone have a good idea of a local florist that they could recommend that would come in substantially less?

Re: Favorite local florist, anyone?

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used Dalsimer Atlas for my wedding which was in Boca.  You can also try Daniel Events out of Delray Beach.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flowers by Vivian Colls, she is great!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Creations by Blanca. By far the most reasonable price I was given. She's great and very personable!!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Misty Rose out of Port St Lucie and they were pretty good.
  • Options
    pizascorpiopizascorpio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Lazarus Flowers and he's well priced and very nice.  We just did a trial of our centerpiece and it was beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Exquisite Flowers Inc. did a great job.  I saw them setting up for a wedding, and it was beautiful.  She's in Miramar.  (954) 604-8113 or loriflowersandgifts (at) yahoo (dot) com

I don't know her price point, but she did tell me she works with all types of budgets.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    blossom72blossom72 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check Carmen from C&C Designs. Her work is beautiful.
    http://www.ccdesignsfl.com
    She has being in the business for ever.
    Hope it help.
    M
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A Touch of Paradise is my florist in West Palm (click their name).

I think it's really hard for any of us to say anyone willl be cheaper, because I don't know what you're looking for, or how many people you have (tables), etc.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards