Florida-South Florida
Options

Day of Wedding Coordinator?

Hi!

I need a wedding coordinator just for the day of the wedding so I can try not to freak out --- haha!
Any suggestions?

Re: Day of Wedding Coordinator?

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    hi DL-

My DOC are amazing!  They are twin sisters!  Lisette and Lauren Maiorisi....
    They are on facebook: Lisette Lauren Events

here is their main website: http://www.lisettelaurenevents.com

Here is Lisette's phone number: 561-324-4892

Tell her I told her to take good care of you!  (I'm their 10.10.10 bride)
  • Options
    graceandjakegraceandjake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my coordinator Jessica Ayers with Classic Affairs.  This is her website www.classic-affairs.com

Good luck!
  • Options
    graceandjakegraceandjake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is also a post on the next page called "DOC" and the girls have more recommendations there.  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE MY PLANNER... She has been helping me since day 1. She is my FULL WEDDONG PLANNER, though she also does DAY OF. Her website is: chicandsleekevents.com & her e-mail is: info@chicandsleekevents.com

HTH
  • Options
    jlr557jlr557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used letty from lmg events, she was great!!!!!!!!!! made my life so much easier the day of.   also jessica from a classic affair and raffaella from no stress events are former knotties and ive heard great things!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vivian Colls is my florist and DOC. You should definitely try her 305-772-6252
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Justine from Fabulous Fetes :)) She is now a nestie and I actually went to a wedding she coordinated for a fellow knottie/nestie...............
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love love my DOC - hired her on the spot because I liked her SO much... I haven't dpne that with anyone else. My photographer (Manolo Doreste - whom I consult often for vendor reviews) recommends her very much. I've interviewed at least 4 of every vendor, except her. I'm using her for Day-of (which includes the rehearsal too)

Marylen Exposito.. check her out at www.theweddingplanner.bz
  • Options
    sarabear2011sarabear2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Lauren of Lauren Daversa Events.  Best, best, best decision we made as she  saved us more money than her package cost!
  • Options
    berchedberched member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Marylen Exposito as my wedding planner but she does DOC too. She is FABULOUS
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Karyan30Karyan30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Im watching this because i am in the same boat..I have interviewed Jessica Ayers, Jessica Masi, Olga from Events on a Budget. Quoted with Lissette and Lauren (seemed great but way too expensive!) and Jennifer J (also out of my budget)

Ladies, I have so much time and effort planning this wedding..everything has been planned and contracted already, so why should a pay 1,000 for somebody just making sure that the other vendors do their josb on time and then they use my pics on their website for all the work I did? It doesnt make much sense to me. Now Im trying to quote just the ceremony (its in a small city park reserved for us so somebody needs to be there) for 4 hours and the lowest i have got is $500. Honestly, I was thinking 350..that is what i can afford..any suggestions, maybe somebody that is just starting her business and wants to build her portfolio? thanks

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Karyan, I will send you a PM! I know what you mean about costs...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    berchedberched member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Karyan,

I sent you a PM :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards