Florida-South Florida
Options

VENT

So we all know how much things can get marked up when the word wedding is mentioned... and on top of that some of us are on a tight budget. It's just so frustrating that of course everything is due at the same time and when vendors don't accept credit cards. It's a crazy juggling and scrambling act to come up with the money upfront sometimes :/ At least with a credit card, things can be spread out a bit... oh well. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: VENT

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tell me about it! FI and I are paying for everything ourselves also.

This video sums it up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gimiDBAK2wA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

TOTALLY feel you on this one... I haven't given my DJ his deposit bc I have been slacking on putting that extra cash together :/

Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg the video is exactly how I feel except i'm with the guy!! hahahaha

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Beth, you and your youtube videos, lol !!! so crazy, but so real

Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That youtube video made me LMAO!! Its sooo true! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup the minute they hear wedding, they just think CHACHING!!! Once you get all the big checks out of the way, everything else will feel lighter on the pockets....
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol.. when we first started planning I was telling some vendors it was for a family G2G.
    Actually when I was looking into a Sunday brunch place for the day after the wedding, I only mentioned 4/24 and that it was an family brunch and the girl gave me straight pricing. Then I actualy went to the place to see it and met someone different and I mentioned it was Easter weekend and it was for a wedding farewell brunch and suddenly there was a "site fee" they may have to charge. Ya Right!!!
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh I totally feel the same way. I sign the checks blind and am scared of logging into my online banking! We need to win the lotto ASAP!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards